|Arrow WoodLake storage shed offers an economical storage solution while providing the look of a wood shed. It comes with easy-to-assemble features and ideally fulfills every backyard storage need. This WoodLake 10 x 8 steel shed offers the look of a wood storage shed for a fraction of the total cost. The steel frame parts are hot-dipped galvanized to provide enhanced durability.|
Some of the striking features of these outside storage sheds are that they are double baked-on polyester enamel finish, feature full mid-wall bracing, durable construction and offer ease of use. You can save time and money while getting the look you want with a WoodLake 10 x 8 steel shed. It is a popular choice amongst people looking for a durable storage shed while minimizing unnecessary work.
Arrow WoodLake 10 x 8 Specifics
- Size: 10'x 8'
- Storage Area: Sq Ft: 74' Cu Ft: 413'
- Interior Dimensions: Width: 118 1/4" Depth: 90" Ht: 71 5/8"
- Wall Height: 62"
-Wall and roof Panel thickness .010
- Door Opening: Width: 55 1/2" Height: 60"
- Recommended foundation size: Width:121" Depth:92 3/4"
- Shipping Wt (lbs): 190
- Lowest cost storage solution
- Snow load rating of 15 lbs per sq. ft.
- 15 year limited warranty
- Wall Color: Wood-grain finish
- Roof Color: Coffee
Manufacturer: Arrow Sheds
Accessories (click on links)
- Ground Anchoring Kits: - Arrow recommends ALL storage buildings be anchored. They offer 2 different Anchoring Kits:
AK4 - For any base. AK100 - For a concrete base.
- Roof Strengthening Kit: RBK10610 - Protect the shed's roof against heavy snow loads.
- Foundation Kits: FB109 - Floor Foundation Kit for 10x8 bldg.
- Shelving Kits:
RS4 - Shed Rack
SS404 - Shelving brackets and braces.
SS900A - 3-tier shelf kit.
- Tool Hanging Rack:
TH100 - Wall kit is perfect for large and small tools.
Find Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
Click Here To View all Arrow Shed Kits
Curbside delivery only. Important Before Ordering - Check with your local code authorities for zoning variances & subdivision covenants PRIOR to ordering. Homeowner may need obtain building permits.